Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The hummingbird chicks fledged!

Both chicks have flown. I'll let you know when I see that the mother bird is on another nest.

Happy April Fools' Day! It was my maternal grandmother's birthday and is forever special to me. The last time I was present for her birthday party, we frosted her cake with wasabi. She liked it (or was able to convince us she did, long enough for us to eat more of it than we would have wanted)!

I had a wonderful lunch out with a high school friend I haven't seen in more than 20 years. What a great time -- he has a beautiful family and yet hasn't changed at all. Reach out to someone you remember with love today for me.

2 comments:

iNk Photography said...

Argh! Missed!

We have watched some from a little sports bar which is our second office and I always wonder if either of you are chirping up in the text.

Ducks said...

No, no, I mostly watch at work (while on hold, of course) and don't chirp much. I just love the little fuzzies. :)